The new LG G3 has a variety of interesting features and among them we can also find the Smart Bulletin one. Do you know what is it? Well, it seems that Smart Bulletin is LG G3’s new Optimus UI software feature that gives us reminders about things like missed calls, it shows data from the LG Health app and Smart tips and even prompts us to take advantage of certain unused features on the phone.
As you might have noticed, it is a screen that can be found on the left side of your home screen, but there might be some problems at this chapter. Yes, we know that this could be a very useful option to have, but if you find Smart Bulletin as being annoying (some have complained about that) or if you simply don’t want to use it on your LG G3, here we are to show you how to turn off this Smart Bulletin.
Your decision is totally understandable and even LG wanted to have this chance, so it made it very easy to delete. Are you ready to begin? There are two ways that you can use in order to remove the Smart Bulletin or the “G” page from the launcher and here we are going to present you both of them and let you pick.
How to turn off Smart Bulletin on LG G3 – Method 1:
- From your home screen you must open the app drawer by pressing the icon with six dots in a circle;
- After that you have to tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen;
- Now, it’s time to select “Home screen settings”;
- In the menu that appears, toggle “Smart Bulletin” to the off position.
That’s it. Have you experienced any sort of problems? Or you can follow this guide and you’ll have a similar result:
How to turn off Smart Bulletin on LG G3 – Method 2:
- Once again you have to go on your home screen and pinch in to see all your screens;
- After doing that, you must drag the Smart Bulletin page up to the “Remove” box at the top;
- Tap on OK in order to confirm your action and that was all.
You have successfully turned off the Smart Bulletin on your LG G3! And yes, both these methods are as simple as they can be, so make your choice and enjoy the changes!
And if you are willing to give a try to this Smart Bulletin feature, let us tell you that you also have the chance to edit whether you see LG Health, or Smart Tips or both of them if you simply tap on Smart Bulletin in the settings app.
It is very easy to do so, but the decision is all yours. As you can see, we are here only to guide you! Just let us know if you need our help and don’t forget that we have lots more LG G3 guides on the works as we are speaking, so don’t hesitate to check on us later!
Get other useful tips and tricks compatible with your LG G3 by using our Best LG G3 Tutorials.