Do you want to get the best out of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge? Then you need to learn as much as possible about every single function that comes with! In fact we think that it is easier than ever to fall in love with this smartphone. Samsung’s design is truly unique, there’s plenty of power under the hood and its technical specifications are great. But do you know everything that your phone is capable of?
Have you ever used Galaxy’s S6 Edge GPS? Samsung Galaxy S6 is one of the best phones ever, according to quite a lot of people and we totally agree with them, but what’s the point of having such a device in case of not finding out more about it?
When it comes to the GPS chapter, be sure that we are here to help you, so just follow these easy instructions and you’ll see how easy it can be:
How to Use Galaxy S6 Edge GPS:
How to Find “Location”:
- For the start, simply slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your handset;
- Tap on Settings;
- Tap Privacy and safety;
- Then, tap Location.
How to Turn GPS on or off:
- Tap the indicator next to “Location” in order to turn the function on or off;
- If you turn on the function, tap Locating method;
- Then, select one of the following options:
Turn on satellite-based and network-based GPS; then simply tap GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks;
Turn on network-based GPS; tap Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
Turn on satellite-based GPS, tap just GPS;
- If you turn off the function, then you must tap the Home key to return to the home screen.
How to Solve GPS issues:
Some Galaxy S6 users are experiencing some GPS issues after buying the phone. To determine if you have a real problem or if you are worried for nothing, don’t hesitate to install the free GPS Test app. It is ideal to compare results with another phone that also has the app running. If you really have a problem, then be sure that there are a various fixes to try before looking for Samsung’s help. Our recommendation is to apply a Hard Reset on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
Hard Reset Galaxy S6 Edge by using Internal Settings:
- Tap on Menu on your device;
- Head towards Settings;
- Choose “User and Backup”;
- Also select “Wipe Data Factory Reset”;
- Agree with all the prompts;
- Also select if you want or not to wipe the SD card or not;
- The data will be erased automatically.
How to complete Galaxy S6 Edge through Recovery mode:
- Turn off the handset;
- Then, enter it in recovery mode;
- From recovery mode, select “wipe data factory reset”;
- You can also choose “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvik cache”;
- Wait while all the data is being erased;
- Then, from main menu of recovery select “reboot system now”.
Weren’t you successful? Then, it is the case to contact Samsung, your carrier, or your retailer in order to ask about a replacement. This handset might be great, but it still has its flows.