The new Galaxy S6 Edge is somehow a device that we don’t see every day. We are not surprised to see that this model has created a buzz with its special touch screen that curves to both sizes of the phone and that has made you, an iPhone user, to buy it. The handset sports the same Exynos octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage as the regular version, but the 5.1-inch QHD display is curved on the sides.
You should know from the start that these curved edges aren’t as feature-rich as the one found on the Galaxy Note Edge, but we cannot complain on that. On the contrary, we like it even better this way, with these simple edges, holding and using the handset is easier than ever, not to mention that they show a subtle desk clock at night or flash with bright colors when a call comes in and the phone is face-down. So, are you prepared to use your new acquisition?
We know that there are lots of contacts, pictures, videos, songs and other data on your previous handset and all these are of great value for you. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile is an excellent management tool to manage your phone data between your Galaxy S6 Edge and your previous iPhone.
How to Transfer Content from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
- For the start, you must Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app from the Play Store;
- Install it on your new smartphone;
- After having the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app on your new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, start it;
- When you start the app first time, you need to agree the license;
- After that, select iCloud from the list of options;
- Then, enter your Apple account;
Samsung will verify your account (in case of not wanting to enter your Apple account, you still have other options for transferring your information such as using the Samsung desktop tool);
- After tapping Connect in your previous iPhone, you can have to select the content you want to transfer on the new device;
- After making the selection, simply tap Send;
- At the end, don’t forget to verify the transferred content in Galaxy S6. Make sure that all your data is transferred properly before throwing away the old handset or completely removing the items from there;
- Now, wait for the information to be transferred. It’s true that this process may take a while (maybe longer than you were initially expecting) and that it also depends on the size of the data, as well as on the connection speed.
You are done. When the process finished, the app will alert you. You will then be able to see the content that was successfully transferred from iPhone to your new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
How to Transfer Content from iPhone to Galaxy S5 with the help of this guide;
How to Use Motorola Migrate on Droid Turbo: Transfer Data with Ease from here;
How to Use Samsung Smart Switch on Galaxy S6 (here you have all the steps for this tutorial).