If you have an Android phone and an active user of Facebook, we have no doubt that you are trying to find out a way to download Facebook videos that appears on your timeline so that you can watch them even without depending on an internet connection.
The Facebook app does not allow to download the videos posted by our friends, at least in theory, but trust us when we are saying that there are some simple methods to enjoy Facebook videos on your own Android based device.
Here they are:
Download Facebook videos on your Android device (method 1):
- First of all, you have to login with Google Chrome browser;
- Look for the video you would like to download;
- After that, you must press Play;
- While the video is playing, you have to press and hold the video;
- Then press “Save video“ and have patience. In no more than a few seconds it will be downloaded;
- The video can be founded in the Download folder and in the Gallery of your device.
Download Facebook videos on your Android device (method 2):
Do you know that you can also download the Facebook videos on your Android phone with the help of third-party apps? One of the most popular choices is the app called MyVideoDownloader which is incredibly easy to use. With MyVideoDownloader, you have the possibility to download any kind of videos from Facebook, so it really doesn’t matter if they are tagged, shared or simply uploaded by your friends. Here is what you have to do:
- Install the third-party app called MyVideoDownloader;
- After that, launch it;
- Log in to your Facebook account;
- Search for the video you want to download;
- Once you have found it, it’s time to tap on the little tick icon beside the video you would like to download;
- Then, hit the download icon located on the top-right corner of the screen;
- Your downloaded video will be saved to you phone’s SD card by default, but you can choose to save videos to your phone SD card from the Setting’s menu as well.
Download Facebook videos on your Android device (method 3):
- Download the app called Facebook Video Free;
- Then, you have to install it;
- Go to the Facebook app and tap on the video you want to download;
- You should see the app and then you have to select the red icon that says Facebook Video Free;
- Also select Just Once;
- You may now change the name of the file and select the location where you want to save the file;
- Tap OK and it’ll begin the download;
- Keep in mind that this last step might redirect you to the app’s ‘Instructions’ page, which is completely unnecessary. You have to press the back button to go back to Facebook an the problem will be solve.Also read:
Install HTC BlinkFeed Launcher on any Android device Without Root with the help of this guide;
Install HTC One M9 Music Player on any Android device from this link;
Install HTC One M9 Gallery on any Android device from here;
Install HTC One M9 Keyboard on any Android Device (you can find it here);
Install HTC One M9 Home Launcher on any Android device by accesing this link and more.