After making your choices, don’t hesitate to organize them, according to the space that you have and to your personal needs. I am talking about arranging the panels, adding or removing one when you don’t need it any longer, so let’s proceed:
Easily Organize your One M9 Widget Panels:
How to Arrange Widget Panels:
- On HTC BlinkFeed or any other widget panel, slide two fingers together to customize the Home screen;
- Touch and hold a widget panel thumbnail;
- After that, you can easily drag it left or right to the position you want;
- Tap the Back key and that was all!
- Keep in mind the fact that you cannot move or insert a widget panel before HTC BlinkFeed.
How to Add a Widget Panel:
You should know from the start that you cannot add a new widget panel if you’ve already reached the maximum limit. But if you haven’t, that’s what you should do:
- For the start, you must touch and hold an empty space on a widget panel;
- Do not hesitate to tap Manage Home screen pages In the pop-up menu;
- To add a new widget panel, you must simply swipe until you see the add icon and then tap it;
- Tap the Back key and that’s all!
Do you want to remove a certain widget panel? This is only your choice to take! And there is something else that HTC One M9 users complained about more than once, but this comes as a solution: if it’s not removed, HTC’s BlinkFeed always appears as the first panel, so the tutorial that you can find here waits to be applied:
How to Remove a Widget Panel:
- Touch and hold an empty space on a widget panel;
- After that, in the pop-up menu, tap Manage Home screen pages;
- It’s time to wipe left or right until you see the panel;
- Simply tap Remove;
- At the end, just tap Back.
Have you managed to complete this guide? Don’t forget to use the comets area from below to tell me what changes have you applied and if you like them or not.
And yes, there are several other tutorials waiting to be applied on your new HTC One M9 phone, so read them and find which ones are for you:
- How to Use HTC One M9 Sense Home Widget;
- How to Enjoy Themes on HTC One M9;
- Customize On-screen Navigation Buttons on HTC One M9;
- How to Backup and Restore Stock Android OS on HTC One M9;
- Add an Extra Layer of Security on HTC One M9;
- How to Mount System as Read-Write on HTC One M9 (TWRP Recovery);
- Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One M9;
- Update HTC One M9 using Official Android Firmware;
- Update HTC One M9 with Custom ROMs;
- How to Apply Tech Armor’s Ballistic Glass on HTC One M9
and not only. The How to section is full of such guides, so I have a feeling that you will love it!