Are you also bothered about the increasing ring feature on calls? This is not a singular case, but popular companies such as Samsung, Huawei, LG or Motorola have used their owners with such a feature, but it doesn’t have to mean that everyone likes it.
While some find this as being an useful pre-loaded feature and that you will never miss a call again, others argue that it’s too much for their taste. Maybe you simply cannot handle loud ringtones, maybe you don’t find this feature appropriate for a work environment or maybe you are ashamed by the maximum volume of this ring feature while being outdoors, so it’s time to take action and put an end to something that bothers you in such a manner.
The Disable Increasing Ring App is there to save the day as long as just as you can guess from its name, this app disables the increasing/ascending ring volume on various phones from the current market running at least on Android 4.1 OS version. It may work very well with your phone as well, but keep in mind that it seems that on some Motorola phones it does not work due to the fact that their increasing ring is locked on the hardware, but it is compatible with all the other devices suffering of this problem.
Don’t you know how to use it? The procedure is quite simple and here you can find all the necessary steps to guide you:
Disable Increasing Ringtone on Android Devices:
- For the start, you have to take the Disable Increasing Ring App with the help of this link;
- All you have to do is to start the app and leave it running in the background so that it can adjust the ring volume;
- If the app does not seem to work, try with the ‘New Normalization method’ checkbox toggle;
- If that doesn’t work for you either, then you have to use the volume boost sliders to boost the ring volume for the first X milliseconds, at the level you think matches the increased ring volume. Take in consideration the fact that these sliders are available only for Android 4.4 and up;
- First time users might be annoyed by its constant app notification icon, buy this is required to keep it running;
- However, Android 4.1+ users are luckier and have the chance to disable the notification by unchecking it under Settings > Apps > Disable Increasing Ring > Show Notifications.
The app will still work even after unchecking it, so enjoy it!