You cannot always answer a phone call. Whether you’re in a movie theater, driving, in the middle of an important exam or in a meeting and so on, you have to ignore your Android phone and this might be harder than you are expecting it to be.
If some callers are important enough to let them know they’ll be contacted as soon as possible, you can choose to use automatic message replies for the rejected phone calls on your Android device and be sure that Samsung Galaxy S6 is no exception.
Next time you get a call when you can’t answer, do not decline as this is not polite, but use Safest Text Auto Reply (STAR) from Warez My Software. As you can guess, this is nothing else than a dedicated Android app which lets you create a message, set an end time, and respond to any texts or calls you might receive on your Galaxy S6.
And don’t worry; you’ll still receive calls and texts during this time, but you’ll not end up looking rude in a world like ours where people expect instant response.
How to Use Automatic Message Replies for rejected phone calls on Galaxy S6:
- The first thing to do is to take Safest Text Auto Reply from here;
- Then, you need to install it on your Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone;
- Open it up to create your auto-reply message, to enable it to reply to either texts and/or missed calls, to set a shut off time;
- You can also enter the Settings for finding out even more options; for example, you can silence the ringer and notifications and choose whether you want an “auto reply” text to show in the beginning of your messages;
- Starting to this moment, when people call or text you, they’ll receive your auto-reply message and you won’t seem impolite by ignoring them.
It wasn’t at all hard, was it? And this is not the only option out there; in fact, if you are looking for a convenient way to send a quick message to let people know it’s not a good time for calling, let me tell you the fact that there are plenty of other apps waiting to be discovered. If Safest Text Auto Reply is not for you, then you can use the app known as Auto reply which can automatically send SMS according to the range and contents set by you and it even offers a Special reply list where you can add various contacts and replies or any other option that you want.
Do not forget that your opinion is highly appreciated, so please tell me if you have been successful on applying this guide by using the contact area or the comments section from below.