Do you want to learn how to easily root your MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Core? As you continue reading further, be sure of the fact that I will guide you through the entire process of how to root your Android smartphone, so do not worry about a thing. However, an important part that you cannot skip is the one of the preparatory steps that you have to perform.
First of all, make sure to backup all your Galaxy Core data before trying out the root method tutorial; if you already have a custom recovery such as ClockworkMod or TWRP installed on your phone, I can only recommend a backup using the recovery as it creates a complete image of your existing phone set up. However, you can choose any other method of your choice.
Then, enable the USB debugging feature before gaining root access; first you will have to gain developer options by tapping several times on built number under Menu – Settings – About phone. Do not forget to charge your Samsung Galaxy Core smartphone as long as if you skip this step your handset might get turned off, and end up bricked, despite of your good intentions and big plans for the future.
Even more, you will need to connect your phone with the computer. For that, verify that you have installed the USB drivers properly and do not forget to deactivate the antivirus.
Now, that all these tips are doing their job on helping the installation procedure to go smooth and keeping you away from any issues, you are ready to begin the actual rooting operation:
Easily Root your MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Core Device:
- For the start, you have to download SuperSU from here directly on your computer;
- Up next, you have to connect your phone with your PC via USB cable;
- Then, you can already anticipate that you must move the downloaded file on your phone’s SD card;
- Unplug the USB cord;
- Power off your device;
- Next, enter recovery mode on your Galaxy Core.
- From recovery select “Install”;
- Choose the root exploit;
- Resume the flashing process;
- It’s time to return to main menu of recovery.
- From there, simply select “reboot system now” and enjoy your changed MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Core.
As you can see, by using SuperSU you get the quickest and easiest way to root your Galaxy Core handset!
If you find the above steps useful, please consider sharing these with friends and family! And if you have experienced any sort of problems, then don’t forget that I am here to guide you, so tell me more about them in the comments section from below or by using the contact form.