Have you just become the owner of a new LG G4 smartphone? Great choice! Take your time to get used to it and start experimenting! For example, what do you think of your handset’s theme? The new LG G4 theme screams Lollipop and this could be both a bad and a good thing, depending on what you are looking for.
If you find it as being bright and simple, keep it this way, but if you want to make it more personal, one of the first things that you have to do is to customize your LG G4 with new themes.
Maybe it’s not the best moment to think of an alternative Android launcher for the moment as long as your LG G4 has a built-in theme engine that cannot disappoint you. However, I recommend adding a custom theme that could change the icons for apps, the skin of your G4 device, the wallpapers, the fonts and so on.
In order to change the themes, sometime you have to root your handset, to install custom roms, but this is not the case. I want to keep things simple, especially as long as you are just at the beginning of the process to get used to your new smartphone, so do not hesitate to take advantage of the phone’s option for that. You have plenty of time later on to figure it out what custom rom is the best and if you really want or not to root the smartphone.
How to Customize your LG G4 with New Themes:
- First of all, you have to enter into Settings;
- After that, it’s time to go to Home Screen;
- Find your way to Theme and select it;
- You’ll see all the available options;
- If you just bought your device, you’ll probably only have the stock LG theme, but don’t panic. You just have to tap the Download tile and this will open up the theme store;
- There you can find various other options and plenty of them don’t cost you a penny;
- Do not hesitate to install the LG SmartWorld app first and then, new keyboards, themes, fonts, wallpapers and more are waiting for you!
Starting to this moment, it is all up to your decision to make your Android device resemble any other operating system you might like, to choose another Lollipop looking theme or even a cartoony one and not only.
And do not forget about all the other LG G4 tutorials that I have prepared for you such as:
- Enable WiFi Tethering on Sprint LG G4 (No Root Required);
- Learn How to Choose Quick Toggles for an Easy Access Location on LG G4 by using this link;
- Add Another User Account on your LG G4;
- How to Fix Notification LED Issues on LG G4 with the help of this tutorial;
- How to Create Folders in the LG G4 App Drawer;
- How to Arrange the LG G4 Notification Panel – use these steps for that and not only. You can find even more guides in the How to area.