Are you the owner of a CyanogenMod 12.1 Beta 1 Wiko Rainbow Android phone? Wiko is a French mobile brand that become the second largest smartphone manufacturer in France, not to mention its success in Europe after no more than 3 years in business, so be sure that you are not the only one taking such a decision.
If you wish to make your Wiko Rainbow to take better photos, then I have a suggestion for you. Why not trying the Sony Xperia Z4 Stock Camera app as long as it can finally be ported to your device? This only works for Wiko Rainbow running on CM 12.1 Beta 1, but be sure of the fact that I am going to come back with another guide for those owning the Beta 2 version as well.
I want to tell you from the start that the app may instantly crash when you open it for the first time directly, so you should open the camera using the Camera widgets first. After that, you can open it directly and enjoy it.
Do you want to give it a try? You can always change your mind and decide to uninstall these files, so you have nothing to lose:
How to Port Sony Xperia Z4 Camera App on Wiko Rainbow Android Phones:
- Download Z4 Framework by accessing this direct link;
- Also take the Z4CamPort_WR_CM12.1.zip from here;
- Do the same for Sweep Panorama Fix which can be taken from here;
- Connect the device to the computer via its original USB cable;
- Then, copy the Z4 Framework file, the Z4 Camera zip file, as well as the Sweep Panorama Fix;
- Now, turn off the device;
- Disconnect it from the PC;
- Enter into Recovery Mode;
- It’s time to install the Z4 framework file by selecting the location you stored it to;
- Also fix the SweepPanorama using the Sweep Panorama Fix file, so flash it right away;
- Go back to Recovery Home Page and install the Z4 Camera zip file too by selecting the location you stored it to;
- Now, you have to restart the device by choosing the ‘reboot system now’ option.
Read more aboutwhat other apps can do for your Android device:
- Here you can find a guide on How to Use Google On – an Amazing Companion App for OnHub Now;
- Finger Security: Lock Down Samsung Applications using your Fingerprint;
- Replace Stock Android SMS App with EvolveSMS by using the steps provided here;
- How to Install Ported Galaxy Note 5 Apps on Galaxy S6 Edge;
- This guide shows you how easy is to Add App Shortcuts to Android Notification area with TUFFS Notification Shortcuts;
- Amazing Galaxy Note 5 Apps Ported on Galaxy S6.