As you can see, I think that it’s time to be talking about a fun Android fitness app that you might have never heard about before. Why should you even think of using such an app? Well, in order to make sure that you can remain fit and healthy, such a fitness app can be the encouragement that you need.
If running is not really your thing, the Android app Zombies, Run! is a fun way to get you pushing yourself when jogging. Prepare your shoes, prepare your headphones as well and don’t hesitate to take the first steps outside.
I can assure you of the fact that after only 100 yards you will definitely hear them. I am talking about the Zombies, so there is only one thing to do in this zombie apocalypse: start running or else you will get infected too.
This sounds a little terrifying, yes, but you might end up being involved in the best workout ever! After all, every run becomes a mission where you’re the hero, the very center of an incredible zombie adventure story, so why not taking advantage of that?
Use the app Zombies, Run! on your Android device:
- For the start, you have to take Zombies, Run! from here;
- Install it on your Android device;
- Then, you are prepared to take advantage of all its features:
- Zombies, Run! works anywhere, at any speed, so don’t worry about either of these two aspects. It is only up to you to jog in a park or walk along a trail; be sure of the fact that zombies will not let you out of their sight;
- You are now some sort of a hero in an epic story showing the struggle for survival where your running really makes a difference between surviving or not;
- Play the first four missions for free and unlock one extra mission every week;
- You must also rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors by collecting critical supplies and avoiding the zombie’s dangers. Can you save them all? So many lives are counting on you;
- Don’t forget that you have the possibility to unlock more than 200 story missions immediately for unlimited play, plus Interval Training and Airdrop Mode. Let me tell you the fact that the Pro version is available for a modest price of $2.99/month or for no more than $19.99/year and note that your subscription will automatically renew.