Do you own a new Android based device? Your smartphone or tablet might already have a weather app, but you already know that this is not enough. I have never seen such an app that can provide the amazing features that a third-party weather app can and here I have the best example for that.
As you can see, I am talking about 1Weather: Widget Forecast Radar which is a popular weather app that you should learn more about. Well, I am saying becasue it can track and view weather forecasts and current conditions for “My Location” to get real-time updates wherever you might have to go, not to mention that it can also add any location you choose.
Are you sick of getting rained on? Are you tired of being the only one carrying a jacket when it’s warm and sunny? Whether you want to check the temperature for the next day, the precipitation forecast, or simply choose to keep up with the current phases of the sun and moon, Android 1Weather is the answer that you are looking for.
Install 1Weather: Widget Forecast Radar on your Android Device:
- Take the app from here;
- Now, install it immediately on your Android device;
- Enjoy its amazing features such as:
- The app has the ability to track current conditions and forecasts for your location and up to no less than 12 locations that you might choose. The list includes precipitation forecast, maps, weather facts and videos, Wind Speed, Visibility, Humidity, UV Index, Barometric Pressure, Dew Point, Percentage Chance of Precipitation for the Next Hour, as well as Severe Weather Alerts (U.S. only) from the National Weather Service (NWS);
- Do you know that you can also share weather conditions with your friends via email and social media?
- Enjoy forecasts with the following options: Hourly – at every 48 Hour; Detailed – at no more than 1.5 days, detailed; Extended – at every 10 days, as well as 12 Week – a 1Weather app exclusive from the meteorologist Gary Lezak, being the ideal choice for those planning weddings, reunions, as well as other outdoor events!;
- Graphs can be provided at every 7 hours of temperature highs and percent chance of precipitation, as well as per 1 week of temperatures highs and lows percent chance of precipitation;
- When it comes to the Sun & Moon option, remember than you can track Sunrise and Sunset Time.
The app also has an amazing design, makes getting your weather info easier than ever, so let me know if you like it too! The comments area is waiting for you once again!
Read more on this topic with the help of these guides: