Are you ready for a change in your life? If you tend to forget things, if lists and organization aren’t your thing, then you need a new Android virtual personal assistant to help you. So, you can imagine that I have a suggestion for you: I am referring to one of highest rated talking personal assistants for Android, none other than Speaktoit Assistant.ai which performs tasks, answers questions, notifies you about important events, launches apps, sets alarm clock, connects you with various web services and not only.
This Android app works differently than you might be used to see on several other virtual personal assistant as long as it learns about your favorite places, services, as well as preferences and it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions.
The multilingual Assistant is available in various languages such as English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese or French and you don’t have to memorize any commands to make the Assistant work; you just have to speak naturally and no problem will occur. You should also know that the app is an independent one, meaning that it works on phones ad tablets, being always at your service.
And I bet that you are going to love the fact that can make your personal assistant a blonde or brunette, or even an old and wise professor. It is only up to you to choose an appearance or to customize avatars with basic emotions.
Use Speaktoit Assistant.ai on your Android Device:
- Speaktoit Assistant.ai can be downloaded from here;
- Install it on your Android device;
- You don’t even know what’s waiting for you:
- Forget all about swiping, as long as you just have to ask your new Assistant to open the app that you are looking for;
- Find the best deals and book Flights and Hotels;
- Open websites by voice;
- Turn on and off your device’s functions by voice: Wi-Fi, Airplane mode, Silent mode, and not only;
- Calculate anything: basic math, currency rates, tips, units;
- Enjoy a customizable talking alarm clock and get the exact time and date in your and other locations around the world;
- Add and search events and birthdays in your Calendar;
- Check your Daily horoscope;
- Enjoy Image and photo search by a command;
- Maps (Search, Navigation, POI, Shortcuts) – Assistant can find anything on a map for you. It uses Google
- Maps, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Waze, and other great services, so do not hesitate to use it;
- Ask Assistant to play music from your library. If it doesn’t find something tthat you want there, it’ll find it on YouTube;
- Read the latest news;
- Do you need to take an umbrella with you? Check the latest weather reports and notifications to be prepared for anything;
- Wisdom – Encyclopedic knowledge powered by the wisest and most popular web services like Wikipedia or DuckDuckGo;
- Assistant will remind you about anything, when you want: everyday reminders, birthday reminders, weather notifications, etc.;
- Entertainment – Assistant can tell jokes, support fun small talk, play games and more;
- Translate – Assistant can translate to and from 40+ languages with the help of Bing Translator.
Isn’t this what you want? Tell me your opinion in the comments area!