Are you both a Twitter and Instagram lover? I am not surprised to hear that as these are some of the most popular photo-sharing social networks in the world. It is only up to you to use your Android phone’s camera to take a picture and upload it immediately, or you can upload old images that you’ve taken before and only now you feel that it’s the perfect time to show them to the world.
However, too bad that you have not heard about a method to update the same Android picture at each of these platforms each time you have a great picture to share. Yes, there is such a procedure and I am going to tell you all about it. To be more precise, you can simply use IFTTT (short for If This Then That) to automatically publish your Instagram posts as native photos on Twitter as well.
How can you do that? Well, you need both Twitter and Instagram installed on your phone and you must sign in to prepare for the procedure.
How to Automatically Post Instagram Photos on Twitter:
- Download the IFTTT app with the help of this link;
- Now, you have to create an account or sign in if you already have one;
- Go to IFTTT recipe page;
- Use the Connect button in order to link your Twitter and Instagram apps;
- Click on Add;
- Then, you must tap on your IFTTT username on right top of your screen;
- Hit the Preferences option;
- Uncheck Auto URL Shortner to tweet using the Instagram URL;
- The IFTTT app can actually create simple connections between various apps like Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Twitter, and Gmail, as well as devices like your Fitbit, and Philips Hue lightbulbs, so take your time and learn as much as possible about it and you won’t regret this decision;
- And no less important, don’t forget that by choosing ‘Create a recipe’ you have the chance to make your own links between the apps that you use the most, including in-device features like location and alarms are accessible.
More tutorials are waiting for their readers such as:
- How to Post Photos or Messages on Instagram;
- Here you find out How to Copy Text from Facebook App on your Android device;
- Download Facebook videos on Any Android Device;
- Easily Delete Facebook Search History with the help of this tutorial;
- Save Facebook Posts And Read Them Offline;
- Discover Who Unfriended You on Facebook by using these steps;
- No less important, the guide on Facebook Messenger for Android: Tips and Tricks cannot be skipped;
- Learn How to Zoom Images on Instagram with Xposed Module be entering here.