Do you know that there is a strong running community that helps people get out the door and stick with their running schedule? I am talking about a community of no less than 45 million runners who are currently using the Runkeeper – GPS Track Run Walk Android app and I have a feeling that you might become a part of it really soon as well.
I am saying that as long as this app seems to have something for everyone, from those who might only be considered beginning runners all the way to those who might be currently training for a marathon.
In all these cases I find Runkeeper as being the best way to measure the workout distance, to chart weight loss, to track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts, to improve fitness in various ways, so don’t hesitate to find out more.
How to Improve your Fitness Life with Runkeeper:
- Take Runkeeper – GPS Track Run Walk with the help of this direct link;
- Install it on your Android device;
- Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity – in high accuracy and real time;
- The app also lets you find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk;
- Do you know that you can follow training plan workouts, but you can also choose to create your own with audio coaching?;
- Do not hesitate to also get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, speed and more;
- Have you heard the fact that Runkeeper automatically integrates with your Android phone’s music app? Like that, you can always choose to run while listening to music, so have fun and stay relaxed;
- You can also choose to sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones;
- Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist;
- Are you aware of the fact that you can also add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga) in the app? Like that, you can keep a full training log in one place, so what can it be easier than that?;
- So, do you want to be guided to finish a race, to get in shape or to simply stay healthy? Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner, prepare for an amazing weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler or choose to get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners;
- Make a training calendar and then see your entire training calendar directly in the running app.
You can also Enjoy running with Zombies, Run! on your Android Device.