You have already seen how easy is to collaborate with others on Chat, Docs, Task Lists, as well as Spreadsheets with Quip, but if this isn’t the Android virtual personal assistant of your dreams, be sure of the fact that I have other suggestions for you as well. This time I want to tell you more about Android 24me which auto-generates reminders so you will never miss an important meeting or event, or forget to go to groceries and to pay a bill.
24me combines your calendar, to-do lists and notes, it syncs with other apps like Facebook to send messages to your friends on their birthday in case you forgotten them, it lets you share notes with coworkers or family, so I have to agree on the fact that it successfully manages to put the things related to your schedule together, in one place in order to generate all your daily tasks and reminders.
Yes, you get all these in an amazingly clutter free app which practically reminds you about what is coming up next and automatically takes care of every single aspect of your life – just like a real Personal Assistant.
Enjoy the Ultimate Personal Assistant known as 24me:
- First of all, take 24me from here;
- Install it on your Android device;
- Starting to this moment, all your tasks and real life accounts appear on your to-do list;
- As I’ve said, the app automatically generates your tasks and reminders; you just have to select which accounts you would like to connect, and 24me will connect securely and remind you about upcoming bill payments from your service providers, special events and more;
- With this app you can easily schedule to make calls, text, emails and even schedule errands directly from within the app;
- 24me does much more than that as it automatically completes tasks and errands with a simple tap of a button. Like that, it is up to you to you send gifts for events, post greetings, call, text, or email, pay bills, and not only;
- Don’t forget that you can also choose to share a to-do list and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues, and get it done together;
- Instead of typing, you can also choose to tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. 24me will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language, so what more could you be asking for?
24me is simple to download, as well as user friendly and totally free, so I am sure of the fact that it won’t disappoint you!
Do you love being organized all the time? Then, here you can find more useful guides:
- Add App Shortcuts to Android Notification area with TUFFS Notification Shortcuts;
- Learn how to Easily Create App Folders in Galaxy’s S6 Home Screen with the help of this detailed tutorial;
- How to Create Folders in the LG G4 App Drawer;
- From here you can read more on How to Add Widgets and App Shortcuts to One M9 Home Screen;
- Easily Change LG G4 Lock Screen App Shortcuts.