Have you used or even heard about Android Screen Standby? This is an amazing app when it comes to saving battery and avoiding the overheating of your device while using it for intensive activities, so you should learn as much as possible about it.
Have you ever been in the situation of wanting to turn off the screen without putting the phone to sleep? Have you ever wanted to use your device’s MHL / HDMI streaming ability to play movies or games on the big screen without worrying about overheating? For all these situations, there is only one solution: Screen Standby.
The app goes well with all your favorite apps. The development of this app has been going for over 2 years now and the developer has included new and new features throughout this period, so you can only be satisfied with the result.
How to Use Screen Standby:
- Take Screen Standby from here;
- Install it on your Android device;
- Like that, you can switch off the screen (only temporarily) without actually putting the phone into ‘sleep mode’. The phone is still running, which means that you can enjoy a longer battery and successfully avoid overheating;
- I can assure you of the fact that amazing features are waiting for you:
- Outgoing call automator is a new and unique feature that has been integrated into the app recently. By using it, you have the possibility to assign a quick dial number to perform an action such as launch Screen Standby or screen on/off within the app;
- Remote controllers control Android devices using Wifi / Wifi-direct;
- With the help of the TOUCHPAD feature, you can easily control the external display without needing to buy a new mouse;
- Simple interface;
- It has a nice little widget that let you quickly turn the screen off from your homescreen;
- It is compatible with every Android device;
- Various settings;
- Tasker compatible;
- The app also comes with a remote controller using which you can auto detect or connect to other devices, turn their screens off, launch app on remote device, send text input and more.
Screen Standby is certainly a unique app, so why not giving it a try?
More apps are waiting for you:
- Run Android Apps on Windows based Computers;
- Learn how to Enjoy Meizu MX5 Stock Apps on Android Devices with the help of this guide;
- Top 5 Keyboard apps for your Android Device;
- Do you know How to Install Ported Galaxy Note 5 Apps on Galaxy S6 Edge? Use the steps from this procedure for that;
- Filter and Search Apps on Android with AppDialer;
- Are you thinking of a manner to enjoy Restricted Apps on your Android Device with no root required? Then, this is the ideal guide for you!