Are you a student? Then, you should now that the tech is there to help you when it comes to improving your grades, being more prepared for classes and exams, reaching there in time and so on. Well, as you can imagine, I am talking about various Android apps that you can use and Fast Scanner is an ideal example of that.
To be more precise, this is a little Android app that scans everything exactly when you need it the most. To be more precise, the app uses the camera on your Android phone or tablet to scan documents and export them into PDFs that you can email or print.
Then, it gives you the chance to crop and color-change your images before you export them into PDFs or to save the PDF files in your device, to open them in other apps, so what more could you be asking for? Fast Scanner practically has the ability to turn your Android device into a useful pages scanner for your important documents, notes, business cards and so on.
Do you want to give it a try as well? Here I have all the steps that you must apply, so don’t hesitate to continue reading the guide from below:
Learn How to Use Fast Scanner App:
- The first thing that you have to do is to take the Fast Scanner App from here;
- Install it right away;
- Enjoy its amazing features:
- The app can scan any type of documents;
- All scanned documents are exported as regular PDF files; don’t forget that you also have the possibility to add new pages or delete existed pages within the PDF file;
- Do you want to email some scanned documents? The Fast Scanner App lets you do that, so don’t hesitate to scan any documents and tap the “Send” button right away;
- Fast Scanner support a lot of image editing options in order to let you make the scanned images easy to read;
- It allows printing via Cloud Print or any other print apps that you might use.
The Fast Scanner app might not have an attractive interface – I have to admit that, but keep in mind that it is optimized to run very fast and it does its job with no issues. Even more, this app works on all Android phones and tablets too and it offers unlimited number of scan documents, so enjoy it!
Let me know how it works for you!
You can also enjoy various other student apps such as:
- Learn How to Find the Perfect Scholarship with Android Scholly;
- Find out how to Solve Easy and Complex Math Problems with Android Calculator++ by using this procedure;
- How to Use LectureRecordings on your Android Tablet;
- From here you can find out how to enjoy TCY Exam Prep: The Ideal Exam Prep Android App.