Have you ever used Skout? In case of not knowing it already, I am talking about an amazing Android friend-finder app helping users around the world to meet new people in their locality in an interactive way.
Do you want to find out more about what it can do? Well, the history behind this app is a long one. It seems that the service was founded as a mobile web social network in 2007 by Christian Wiklund and Niklas Lindstrom and they relaunched the network in 2009 as a dating platform.
Skout’s Android app launched in August 2010 and it become more and more popular since then. Skout connects you with new people nearby or all over the world with the help of a global positioning system.
However, keep in mind the fact that the app does not identify a user’s precise location, but the users can choose to opt out of the location-tracking features of the app. The GPS location is only enabled in the adult community. While searching for people, users can view the profile and recent activities of others that they find interesting. This is how you can be sure of the fact that you can find men and women based on search parameters that you set from the very beginning.
The application also lets the users to use instant messages by downloading the free Chat with new friends, to send virtual gifts to those who deserve them, to share photos and more!
Skout matches you with people you want to chat with, whether they’re nearby or in a city you want to visit. After all, the app is currently available in no less than 180 countries and 14 languages, so this is indeed the largest app that you can use for finding new friends nearby or for meeting new people.
The app can be taken from here right into your Android device, so what are you waiting for? Chat with new people, have some fun and who knows? Maybe you will even find someone special to share your life with!
If you have any problems or questions, you can use the comments area from below or directly contact our team by using the contact form.
Don’t let the fun stop here; there are more apps ready to be taken and used:
- Learn how easy is to Use Android PhotoMath to Solve your Math Problems by completing this guide;
- Use Floating Apps with QSlide on your LG G4;
- Save battery life smartly using Android Screen Standby with the help of these steps;
- Replace Stock Android SMS App with EvolveSMS;
- How to Enjoy Android Pay on your Android device – read more on this topic from here;
- How to use Simply News App on Android devices;
- Do you know that you can Create Folders in the LG G4 App Drawer? This tutorial will show you that the procedure is not at all a complicated one.