Do you often get the feeling that every new Android mobile game reminds you of an older one? Even though this is the case for many recent games, there are also exceptions and Android Dual is the best example for that.
Have you ever played this game on your Android device? If not, let me tell you more about it.
First of all, this is a two-person game as it requires the two players to face each other and stand more or less phone-to-phone. By doing that, you can actually shoot projectiles from one Android device to another with Dual, of course, if you can face the challenge of not keeping an eye on the other player’s screen.
To be more precise, every player has a ship of sorts that moves around the screen in response to how you tilt your phone. When you decide to tap, the ship fires a missile that travels off your screen and onto the other one with the hope of scoring a hit on the enemy ship.
However, things aren’t as simple as they seems. If you tap and hold for several seconds, your action “charges” to ship to unleash temporary rapid-fire and to have more chances to be the winner. As tempting as this idea might sound, don’t forget that while you’re charging, it is clear that you cannot keep shooting, therefore you’re more vulnerable than ever before.
So, what do you way? Do you want to give this app a try? Here’s what you have to do:
How to Shoot Projectiles from one Android Device to Another with Dual:
- For the start, you must install Dual on both devices; you can use this direct link to Google Play Store;
Open the app;
- Up next, you have to tap and hold on “Duel” in order to begin a new battle;
- Up next, you’ll be required to either sign in with your Twitter account or to create a player name; it is up to you to choose one of these two options;
- To establish a connection, both devices will need to be on the same Wi-Fi network;
- Once both you and your rival are ready to let the fun begin, make sure both screens are facing directly up;
- Then, tilt and move your handset to avoid the bullets as you tap your screen to shoot back;
- Do you want to work together to defend the middle from an onslaught of attackers? With an in-app purchase of $1.99, you can unlock extra crafts and a cooperative “Defend” mode so you and your buddy can become a team.
And even more, don’t forget that a single one-time in-app purchase is enough to unlock the full game and to restore it on all your Android devices using the same account.