The amount of time an adult has to sleep by night varies from person to person, but you probably already know the answer for you. In such a case, all distractions such as work issues, kids, money, personal problems and so on should take a break during nights, when sleeping becomes more important than everything else.
If you’re suffering from insomnia as well, my advice is to take action now and try some modifications in your life, wheatear is about solving the problems that keep you awake, exercising, taking in consideration meditation or a different diet, as well as some apps. What Android apps have to do with your sleep?
Let’s take Android Sleepbot’s example which has no less than three major features: a motion-tracker, a sound-recorder, as well as a smart alarm. With the help of this app, you can track, customize your sleep tracking, record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up relaxed after a great sleep. Don’t you want that too?
Track your Sleep with Sleepbot:
- For the start, take Sleepbot by heading to this page;
- Install it;
- The main included features are: motion-tracker, a sound-recorder and a smart alarm;
- It is only up to you to select to activate one, all or any combination of these features simply by tapping a checkmark next to each;
- If you want to track your nighttime motion, plug inyour Android phone, start the app and place the phone face-down on your bed near your body. To be more precise, the sound-recording feature will detect sleep-talking, snoring and any bumps in the night and record clips so you can get a better idea of all the existing disturbances in the morning, when you wake up;
- The app monitors your sleep cycles and wakes you up at the right time based on the scientifically proven sleep cycles concept – that is possible thanks to the included smart alarm that detects when you’re in light sleep to wake you at the best possible time within a 30-minute window before a time of your choosing; however, one negative aspect is that the app doesn’t let you customize this time frame (maybe you want to choose a 10 or 15 minute window), though you can set multiple alarms with a variety of pleasant ringtones;
- The app offers trend graphs going back no less than 6 months that include your sleep times, wake times, sleep length, as well as general sleep patterns.
Like that you have the possibility to sleep better than before, to awake up refreshed and understated your sleeping problems before being too late to solve them!
Is your sleeping problem of other nature? Do you tend to find excuses for ignoring your alarm and going back to bed? Then, I have another option for you. You will find all about it in this guide on How to Use Alarmy: Sleep If You Can – “the World’s Most Annoying Alarm” and you’ll be surprised what a simple app can do in order to help you get rid of this bad habit as soon as possible.