All the improvements in the sensors built into the latest smartphones made fitness apps more popular than ever. In fact, I see no reason for not taking advantage of such apps!
They are the ones prepared to give us the data that we need the most from the distance of a morning jog all the way to the help that can take different forms such as a set of exercises that you need or the insurance that you know how to perform them.
Do you think that it’s also the time to get inspired with workouts led by pro athletes? Nike+ Training Club has all the chances to be the app that you are looking for, so don’t decline my invitation to keep reading more about it.
This app comes with no less than 100 workouts crafted by Nike master trainers for people of all fitness levels. So, it doesn’t matter if you are a pro or just a newbie into this but the app has something for everyone. How does it work?
Using it is as simple as it can be and this step by step tutorial is the best proof:
How to Use Nike+ Training Club:
- First of all, take the app from here;
- Install it;
- Select your specific fitness goal; maybe you want to get lean, get toned, get strong, or get focused;
- Find easy-to-follow workout plans and you will be surprised by the results;
- It’s time to commit to a 4-week program and integrate Nike+ Running to reach all your goals faster;
- Each individual workout comes with beautiful video tutorials to show you how to do everything;
- Measure your hard-earned effort by number of workouts, minutes, and NikeFuel;
- Do you love socializing? Then, don’t hesitate to create your Nike+ profile, add friends and train anywhere and anytime with other people having the same interest.
Haven’t you found what you are looking for? Don’t worry and keep reading as I have plenty of other options for you:
- You can keep track of your nutrition, exercise, hydration and sleep with the help of an app known as Nudge. A detailed guide is waiting for you here;
- You can also Improve your Fitness Life with Android Runkeeper. This app lets you measure the workout distance, it help you track your runs, walks, bike rides and improve your current fitness activities in several other ways;
- Is your choice too difficult? Maybe this Top 8 Health & Fitness Apps for Android will help you decide!