These days, it’s not strange to discover that someone takes music lessons with the help of an Android app. Yousician is such an example and since it’s the digital age, you should give it a try too. This app can be the best way to learn, and play the piano, guitar or ukulele, even if being a complete beginner or a professional.
The app listens to you play and gives instant feedback on your accuracy and timing and provides detailed tutorials for each lesson.
You can also enjoy music theory and special trainers for each skill & chord, select from more than 1,000 user-uploaded songs, or even upload your own.
The app also tracks your progress and keeps you motivated to practice and learn. And don’t forget about one of its most interesting features: I am talking about a Weekly Challenge, where you can compete with your musician friends and millions of Yousicians worldwide.
Enjoy Yousician Learn Piano & Guitar:
- Take the Yousician Learn Piano & Guitar app from this direct link;
- Install it onto your Android device;
- So, go and grab your guitar or ukulele, or go sit at your piano or keyboard, and start playing now;
- The app listens to you playing the piano, guitar or ukulele;
- Then, you will receive instant feedback on your performance;
- That’s not all. You can also enjoy various step-by-step tutorials according to your playing level, challenges and much, much more;
- The free version limits how long you can play each day, so there are some users disappointed about this aspect, but let’s put it this way: they certainly like what they’ve discovered, so even they confirm that this is a smart and creative way to pick up the basics or become a master.
After all, it’s time to unleash your inner musician!
More music apps that you might find as being useful are also available on Android Flagship:
- Here you can find a guide about SoundCloud – Music and Audio for Android, an amazing music distribution platform that lets you stream music, create playlists and share them with friends and family;
- Stellio Music PlayerStellio is an Android app which helps you managing your music collection. Do you need some help with that? Then, here‘s how you can use Stellio Music PlayerStellio on your Android device;
- You can also Find New Music on your Android device with Choosic, an app ready to show you some of those less popular artists waiting to be discovered;
- Do you know that you can Fall Asleep to your Favorite Music? Android Sleep Timer is the app that you are looking for in this case!