Don’t you tell me that you have never heard of an app known as Kodi. This can be used as both an Android media player and an Android manager. It lets you play various media files line audio, video and so on from the internet along with local and network storage and even more, you should know that it is cross-platform and has plugins, so be sure that you will get the best performance.
And if you are not sure of that, let me remind you that Kodi media center (also known as XBMC Media Center) is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs, so what more could you be asking for? You can take the app right way from here and I am sure that you will love what it has to offer.
After all, Kodi comes with an amazing graphical user interface that lets you browse, as well as view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a hard drive, optical disc, local network, with the help of no more than a few buttons. This is exactly what you need if you are one of those who usually enjoy a part of your favorite movie or an online video on their comfy couch or at work even in the middle of the day. A few minutes for your own are a must!
And with its new skin, Kodi has now been enhanced to better work with larger phones and tablets as well. After all, we are the ones who love bigger and bigger Android phones, so the app does its best to keep up with the request.
However, let’s avoid any confusion from the start and let me remind you that Kodi does not supply or include any media or content and its users are the ones who have to provide their own content or install one of the third party plug-ins.
What are your feelings about this app? Let me know in the comments below. If you ever think that this app is not for you, then you can choose to un-install Kodi. For that, just go to your Android settings menu and select Apps. From there you will be able to un-install Kodi like you would any other Android app, but I don’t think that it will be the case.
More apps are there to make your life easier, so give them a try. Such examples are:
- Twickets which gives you the chance to Easily Sell Spare Tickets to various events such as sports, concerts, arts and more; use this guide to find out more about this app;
- Yousician Learn Piano & Guitar which lets you Unleash your Inner Musician;
- Do you know that you can Improve Copy & Paste Functions on Android with Clipboard Actions? This simple guide will show you all!;
- Use Android Endomondo to Improve your Fitness Habits or, if you want even more, don’t forget that I have previously covered some of the best Health & Fitness Apps for Android as well;
- Earn Money for Charities with Android Charity Miles and more.