I bet that this is not the first time when you heard that Pocket is a great way to save all the interesting stuff you find, so you can view, read, or play it later with Pocket’s Android app or on the Web. Once it’s in Pocket, it’s on your Android device as well – you can be sure of that. Haven’t you ever used it up to now? I think that it’s time for a change!
First of all, here is where you can find the app. Once you’ve signed up for a required Pocket account, saving items is not at all complicated. It doesn’t matter if you’re reading an article in a browser or watching a video in the YouTube app, but you can hit menu and use Androidfac’s share function to save the page to Pocket. With the items already saved, all you have to do is to access them from your Pocket list.
And this is only the beginning. After installation, it’s time to enjoy Pocket at its full potential.That is what you can do:
Customize the Display
- For the to happen, you must first open a saved article;
- Hit the three vertical dots on the top right corner;
- Then tap on “Display Settings” in the drop-down menu;
- You will immediately see a customization panel in the bottom, so use it in order to increase or decrease size of texts, the font of text, change the background to dark, light, or sepia, and increase or decrease the brightness of the app.
Who says that keeping track of everything is easy has never used Pocket for Android. I actually think that it’s difficult to do that, but I discovered that tags are the only help that I need.
Add a tag to an article
- For the start, open it;
- Tap the three vertical dots;
- Choose the Add Tags option;
- To access articles via tags swipe right from the main screen and select Tags from the panel.
Use Quick Save Actions
Let me tell you that this feature is one of the most useful ones. Quick save actions appear on the bottom screen immediately after you share an article with pocket and by using it, you can add tags to it or send it someone over email.
So, Pocket is a very easy-to-use tool that anyone can enjoy, so give it a try too and let me know if you like it. The comments area is waiting for you!