Have you decided to switch from iOS to Android? This means enduring the pain of having to give up your habits, of transferring everything and learning to adjust to something new, but I am sure that you will be just fine. Something great is waiting for you and here I am to help you sync your calendar from iPhone to Android.
I know how important this is for you, so here’s what you have to do:
How to Sync your Calendar from iPhone to Android:
Do it from your Google account:
As you can guess, this guide requires you to have a Google account. If this is not a problem, then be sure that this is one of the easiest methods that you can choose for accomplishing this task.
I don’t have to tell you that it’s not the case any longer to think of the possibility to import things manually. You can take care of everything with the cloud and here’s what you have to do:
- Go to Settings in your iPhone;
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars;
- Select your Google account;
- Go to Calendars;
- Now, you must switch the toggle on. This will sync all your calendars automatically.
Use a third-party application
Do you know that you can also use a third-party application? There are plenty of options to choose from and the SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar app by Marten Gajda is one of the best choices out there. Like that you can easily establish an iPhone-to-Android connection for instantaneous calendar syncing from iPhone to Android. All you have to do is to set up the app, configure it, and it’s good to go.
Here’s the detailed procedure:
- You can get the app from here for no more than $2.86. Don’t tell me that you are not willing to pay such a price for seamless syncing of your iPhone calendar to your Android device;
- Setup your iCloud account on your iPhone;
- You must also allow it to back up your calendar to the cloud;
- After that, run SmoothSync on your Android device;
- Login to your iCloud account within the app;
- Then, select which iCloud calendars to sync to your Android device;
- Note that as long as iCloud remains active on your iPhone, any change that you make in your iPhone calendar will be seen in your Android device. This is just for the case that you want to use both your old iPhone and the new Android smartphone at the same time, but I have a feeling that it won’t be the case for that!
You will love your new device and you’ll see that Android gives you everything you might want!