In case of looking for the perfect third-party Android music player, I know that Google play store doesn’t make that any easier. On the contrary, the truth is that it has so many third-party music players that you might end up being confused and completely unprepared for making a choice. Do you want an app that can provide you the best music experience, a very high quality sound, as well as the possibility to choose between 100.000+ artists and songs, as well as 30+ genres?
Just music player is the app that I am telling you about and you’ll see that there are plenty of reasons to love it. Like that, you can find whatever you might want to listen to the player and it really doesn’t matter if you are at work, on the go or somewhere else.
Just Music Player has a major advantage as long as it supports both offline and online music streaming. If you are interested on the offline music part, let me tell you that the app that I am presenting you can detect the songs available in your internal or external memory and these are the only ones that can be listened. For online streaming, it’s obviously that you get much more: Just Music Player comes with various features such as genre selection, as well as top charts, not to mention that all the songs available for streaming are of high quality.
And don’t forget the fact that it supports all files! You can enjoy your favorite music with equalizer, visualizer, playlist organizer, skins, share option, folders, bass booster or volume booster and so on.
If you start liking this app and trust me when I say that there are big chances for that to happen, then you should think of the possibility to choose the paid version. I am not saying that by thinking of some additional features, but there is something else that I have in mind: the possibility to remove ads since there are situations when the apps end up covering the whole screen. I don’t know about you, but I am really annoyed when this happens and I find it difficult to enjoy the app in such conditions.
Just Music Player can be taken from here, so enjoy it!
Other guides for you:
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android;
- Are you tired of all the old songs from your phone? Find New Music on your Android device with Choosic, an app that helps you discover songs that would otherwise be difficult to find;
- Listen to Music on YouTube with the Help of a Browser (I am talking about the KK Browser);
- Here you can find out more about Shuttle, an Intuitive Music Player for your Android Device;
- Unleash your Inner Musician with Yousician Learn Piano & Guitar;
- Learn How to Use Stellio Music PlayerStellio on your Android device with the help of this tutorial.