You know that Samsung has once surprised us by introducing floating apps on its devices. On these Android powered gadgets we can enjoy floating apps in parallel on top of other apps to increase workflow, but don’t you imagine that this is a Samsung exclusive feature any longer.
There are various apps available on the Play Store that can easily give you the very same result these days. The floating apps function as always-on-top windows and offer you the chance to watch videos, listen to music, browse the web, take notes and so on while using another app. After all, there is no secret about the fact that Android’s interface is much more flexible than iOS or any other choice you might have in mind.
So, here I will show you how simple is to watch YouTube videos and perform web browsing on floating windows. This is possible thanks to floating Browser Flux, an amazing web browser for your Android smartphone which you can use on top of any other app.
For the start, enter here and grab the Browser Flux app that you must install onto your handset. Then, just tap on the icon to start floating web browsing and you will discover that the browser is very simple and intuitive at the same time.
I personally love the fact that you can maximize it to occupy full screen or minimize it to the Android drawer and that it supports multi-tab browsing and multiple floating windows for parallel browsing. This feature can be very useful when you have to take references from more than one page, but you don’t want to flip tabs frequently. The browser also keeps track of your browsing history, not to mention that it can import bookmarks from Chrome.
However, I want to tell you that a floating browser doesn’t come only with major advantages, but you must also be prepared for the fact that will consume larger amounts of memory, along with the usual program errors. And even if you don’t like the sound of if, note that Adobe Flash on some devices may not support the in floating display that you might want.
If you like what this app has to offer, then share the article so that others can find it too and don’t hesitate to comment with your views on the app. Even more, there are several other amazing apps that can be enjoyed on your Android handset such as:
- How to Fight against your Phone Addiction with Offtake;
- Don’t hesitate to Take Notes, Make Checklists and more with Android ColorNote. You can use these steps to make that possible;
- How to stay away from your smartphone with Forest, an app that makes sure that your phone isn’t dictating your life;
- Read this guide on How to Stream your Favorite TV Shows and Movies Online with VideoMix, a great resource for streaming all your movies and favorite TV shows online;
- Enter here and find out How to Use PasswordBox, a Great Password Management Service for Android.