There is a new application known as GBWhatsapp which is best solution for your wish. I am talking about none other than GBWhatsapp is an aamzing Whatsapp client for Android for dual Whatsapp account which you can install in your dual sim android phone parallely.
The best part is that you can easily use two different whatsapp numbers at same time and this is possible even without the need of rooting your handset. I am sure that this is great news for some of you who don’t think that rooting is the best and still want to maintain the warranty of your phone.
Even more, let me assure you of the fact that installing GBWhatsapp is very easy. Just follow the below steps to setup two whatsapp accounts with GBWhatsapp.
How to Run Whatsapp on your Dual Sim Android Phone (for non-rooted models):
- First of all, you have to download GBWhatsapp by entering here;
- Then, open the GBWhatsapp application;
- Up next, you must sign up with second number on it which you want to use for dual Whatsapp accounts;
- Verify this number and Use dual whatsapp account in your dual sim android phone now.
Is your device already rooted? Then, I have another app suggestion for you. So, while other consider that the fact that your Android phone must be rooted to use the 2 Lines app is a disadvantage, others have no issue with that. On the contrary, 2 Lines also provides more than dual whatsapp, but also the chance to install multiple whatsapp accounts (up to 10). However, you cannot receive real time notification of your multiple whatsapp numbers (which is possible in GBWhatsapp only).
How to Run Whatsapp on your Dual Sim Android Phone (for rooted models):
- First of all, you need to download 2 Lines for Whatsapp from here;
- Install it into your Android handset;
- Open 2 Lines for Whatsapp;
- Now, grant super su permissions to this app;
- Click on Add a new line for Whatsapp;
- Don’t hesitate to add your number there and starting to this point, you can enjoy Dual Whatsapp account in Android.
You can also:
- Easily Share your PDF Files and Not Only via WhatsApp;
- Use Chat Helper for WhatsApp in order to improve your chat experience in WhatsApp. This app embeds and shows a WhatsApp widget every time when you are chatting with a friend; this widget gives you the chance to see the unread messages count when not opened, to see a screen full of unread messages for you to take a peak and not only;
- Hide WhatsApp Media Folder on Android;
- If you feel that too many apps are installed on your handset, then feel free to Use Disa to Enjoy WhatsApp, Facebook and other Messengers into One App; learn all about this from here;
- Report Spam on WhatsApp.