The most recent Evernote for Android update comes with a set of features that I bet you’ll love in no time! It seems that the app can automatically detect things like business cards and post-it notes and you even have the possibility to add annotations to pictures you take and much more. Just keep on reading!
In previous versions of Evernote, you know that you had to manually select modes like Post-It and Business Card. Now, you can take a picture and Evernote will automatically detect which type of note you’ve taken. It’s true that you still need Evernote Premium in order to scan notes in certain modes, but now things are easier than ever.
Then, Evernote will even crop and adjust the resulting image and like that you can be sure that you can receive the best copy possible. And as if all these were not enough, the same app temporarily keeps scanned documents in a gallery. You can delete anything you don’t want and save everything else to the service and like that you have full control over the space on your Android phone’s gallery.
The biggest change is though yet to come: I am talking about the annotations. Once you take a picture, feel free to draw arrows and shapes on the photo, and even type in text. Also note that you can edit most of the annotations later, though the pixelating parts of an image can’t be undone.
Besides these new features, the update has even more to offer to those who have a Premium account. I am talking about the capability to detect a business card if you’re scanning one and instantly saving its details as a note. Even more, having a Premium account means you can annotate PDF files attached to notes the same way you can annotate images.
More guides that can e perfect for your beloved Android handset:
- Let me tell you that you can now enjoy Google’s Keyboard 5.0 on any Android device. I am aware of the fact that Google Keyboard was not at all so popular when it was released, but things have changed and all these updates have made it better and better;
- Enter here and use the provide steps if you also want to Turn Off YouTube’s Autoplay on Android;
- Feel free to Enjoy iMessage as an Android User, despite of the fact that so many were sure that iMessage has no chance to get official Android support;
- If you want to learn how to Use ESET Mobile Security and Antivirus, this tutorial is exactly what you are looking for;
- You may also solve the WhatsApp Junk Images Problem with Magic Cleaner, an app that finds only the pictures it thinks are junk, leaving all the other photos exactly where they are. And you have the chance to review the generated results before you delete any photo as well.