When travelling, you can avoid expensive roaming fees on your LG G5, by using a local network carrier. And you also know that you can easily increase the resell value of your AT&T LG G5 phone if it is available to all carriers. For that, you need to learn how to SIM unlock your AT&T LG G5.
You practically don’t have to pay a penny, but the handset must meet some requirements for that to be possible; to be more precise, your LG’s G5 service commitments and installment plans must be completed, and all early termination fees have to be paid in full, the handset must not be active on a different AT&T customer’s account, reported lost or stolen or associated with any form of fraudulent activity.
In such a case, all you have to do is to visit AT&T’s device unlock portal and complete the form. For that, enter this page and waste no more time.
However, my job doesn’t stop here as long as AT&T reserves the right to deny any unlock request that it concludes would result in an abuse of its policy. If you don’t qualify for a free code either, I get your frustration, but there’s pretty much nothing that you can do about this.
How to SIM Unlock your AT&T LG G5:
- Open your AT&T LG G5 dialer app as you need to know the IMEI of your phone;
- This can find by dialing *#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery;
- Visit the LG G5 page on Android SIM Unlock from here;
- Enter the IMEI number, your email address;
- Then, click Proceed to Checkout Now;
- Enter your payment details I am only taking about $9.90, so don’t worry for nothing;
- Complete the checkout process to place your order;
- You will receive an email with LG G5 SIM unlock code within 5 to 30 minutes;
- After that, replace your SIM card with one from a different service provider;
- When prompted, enter the unlock code on your phone and your LG G5 will be unlocked;
- Your LG G5 will then reboot.
If you have further questions or if you need help with the procedure, please contact me and I will assist you as soon as possible!