Syncing your iTunes library to an Android device is easier than you may think, so stop worrying about that. In such a case, give a try to the free and ad-supported Sync iTunes to Android app.
The free version gives you the chance to sync one playlist at a time with a maximum of 100 songs and I know that his can be a disadvantage, but if you are willing to pay, your problems will be gone.
Don’t hesitate to buy the paid version, Sync iTunes to Android – Pro, for no more than $2.99 in order to get rid of all the annoying ads and limitations in a blink of an eye. That’s how simple it really is:
How to Sync iTunes and Android with Sync iTunes to Android app:
- Download and install Sync iTunes to Android on your Android phone; for that, you can use this direct Google Play link;
- Then, you also have to grab the Synctunes desktop client for your Windows PC; for that, enter here;
- Launch Sync iTunes to Android on your Android handset;
- Don’t hesitate to take note of the IP address displayed at the bottom of the screen;
- Launch Sync iTunes to Android on your computer and type the unique IP address shown on your phone;
- Select a category or a playlist from the list;
- Then, click Start Sync;
- If you are using the premium version, you can select multiple categories or playlists;
- A window will appear, showing the media files to be synced on your phone;
- You have to tap Yes in order to continue;
- A pop up dialog will appear, as a sign of a successful transfer of music files.
- And there you have it! This is how simple it can be to transfer your iTunes library to the Android device that you own!
If you’ve got any other handy method to use for this purpose, be sure to drop it into the comments below! There are more and more people making the transfer from Apple to Android and they need help too!
- Learn to Sync your Calendar from iPhone to Android by using this guide;
- You can also find Top 3 Most Innovative iPhone-looking Launchers for Android which includes Cheetah Launcher, jbOS7, as well as Espier Launcher which is already the ideal choice for many others like you;
- How to Transfer Content from iPhone to Galaxy S5;
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.