The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a one of a kind smartphone that you don’t see every day. The truth is that the handset is not just the fairest phone of them all at this point, but it is also very powerful, it has a special look that many adore, a camera that lets you take stunning photos along with a never-ending list of amazing features that are waiting to be used.
However, things are never that easy. In order to get the good stuff, you have to head into settings, to dig further away in order to find out as much as possible about it. As you have seen in the past few months, we already looked at some Galaxy S7 Edge tips – the ones that are really worth knowing about and today I continue adding another simple guide to the list.
I bet that you also want to know how to use Edge feeds on your Galaxy S7 Edge. If you have just bought your handset and you are not that tech-savy, stop torturing yourself and let me help you:
How to use Edge feeds on your Galaxy S7 Edge:
- If you swipe a finger along either edge when the screen is off, you’ll bring your Edge feed to life. It’s a tiny ticker tape of useful information like missed calls, time, news, or weather;
- In order to decide what it displays, you must go to Settings;
- Then, find your way to the Edge screen;
- Up next, go to Galaxy S7 Edge feeds;
- Now, you have one more thing to do: to tick the boxes above the ones you want;
- Even more, don’t forget that there are download and reorder options at the top that allow you to find more Edge feed options and order them as you please.