Have you heard of the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL? They had their big launch and moment of glory, but despite of that, I am sure of the fact that not all of you are in a search of a new handset. By the way, despite of the fact that the phones have been made by HTC, the strange think is that they only have the Google branding to their back side.
However, who am I to question such things? There is something else that caught my attention and I want to share with you. If you love all those fresh wallpapers that keep coming out with all the new devices out there and you know that they might look great on your own device too, then this guide is for you.
Yes, you can get the Google Pixel and Pixel XL Stock Wallpapers on your own Android device and you will get to choose from no less than 19 wallpapers. Most of them are in 2880 x 2560 pixel resolution, there is no surprise in that and the size of the wallpapers pack is of no more than 137.8 MB, so my guess is that you don’t have such problems.
Are you in a mood for a change? If you like them too, just click on the link below to grab them all and then, have fun. Here’s the detailed procedure:
Google Pixel and Pixel XL Stock Wallpapers for your Android Device:
- Use this link to take the wallpapers now on your computer or laptop;
- My advice is to choose a convenient location as you have to extract them right away;
- Use the device’s original USB cord in order transfer the wallpapers to your current device;
- Then, enter into the Settings option;
- After that, you have to choose an image from the new ones;
- Have you made your choice? Then, at this point, you just have to touch the OK or Set Wallpaper button to confirm your new selection.