You probably know that the real power of Android lies in its capability customization, but there is a problem at this chapter: all custom mods and ROMs that you might be thinking of can be installed on a device only if it has root access. But if rooting isn’t your thing, what can you do?
You can still customize your handset using 3rd-party home launchers, amazing apps, icon packs and wallpapers. Don’t you know what to choose now? Let me come with a suggestion as long as Huawei just has announced their new smartphone, Mate 9, which is a premium device with all the specs and useful useful high-end features that you might have in mind, but also with a great set of wallpapers.
You can also choose to download the stock wallpapers of Huawei Mate 9 from the link provided below. I am talking about no less than 21 wallpapers, all are available in high-resolution and I can assure you that you will find something for every single mood: there are fun options, as well as classy ones or some for a dose of melancholia.
How to Enjoy Huawei Mate 9 Wallpapers:
- Enter here and download all those 21 Huawei Mate 9 Stock Wallpapers in a single package;
- The zip file is now on your computer or laptop, as you like them to be, so extract it right away;
- You have to transfer the wallpapers to your current device, so don’t hesitate to use the device’s original USB cord for that;
- Enter into the Settings option;
- After that, you have to choose an image from those coming from Huawei;
- Touch the OK or Set Wallpaper button in order to confirm your new selection.
Do you want to download even more wallpapers? Do not forget to keep on searching on our site and trust me when I say that you won’t be disappointed! There are plenty of options to choose from!