You have seen that you can use your Handwriting as Font in Android, but the procedure descried there was only for rooted devices.
At the same time, let me assure you that non-rooted users do not need to get disappointed as this operation can also work on Samsung non-rooted devices, Xiaomi devices or if you have any System font changing app and here I am to guide you all the way.
You don’t have to worry about any complicated steps, but it’s actually quite simple to use your own handwriting as a font on Android devices.
Follow the steps below to use your own handwriting as your system font even if you have a non-rooted device and you want to keep it this way.
How to Use Your Handwriting as Font in Non-Rooted Android Devices:
- Go to MyScriptFont website by using this direct link;
- Now, you need to download the template in PDF or PNG format and print it;
- Feel free to use a Black Pen or Marker to fill out the printed PDF or PNG. After filling it up, scan it at anything between 300-600 dpi. (in case of don’t liking the idea of printing and scanning, you can also use MS Paint or any other similar program to fill out the PDF or PNG file);
- Upload the scanned template on MyScriptFont;
- Give any desired name to your font style and click on Start;
- Now, wait for a few seconds until the site generates your .tff file;
- Download the .tff file once it is generated;
- Download the HiFont app with the help of this direct link;
- Download your .tff file and place it in the HiFont directory;
- Go to ‘My fonts’ in HiFont and click Scan;
- At the end, do not hesitate to click on your font and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.