Are you curious to find out more about the stock wallpapers coming from the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro model? Well, let me tell you the fact that the tablet comes with no less than 16 portrait and 13 landscape wallpapers, so get ready for giving your handset a fresh look. After all, I am sure that you miss those days back when your Android device was all shiny and new.
At the beginning, I must tell you the fact that there were no more than 13 wallpapers, so the others are just the same ones with a different orientation. However, you still have plenty of options to choose from, so there is no reason to be worried about. The resolution of the landscape wallpapers is 2560 x 1600 pixels while the portrait wallpapers are in 1600 x 2560 px resolution.
Therefore I can only add that there is something for everyone, so here’s what you must do in order to grab all of them into your handset and then, to choose a favorite!
Take Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro Stock Wallpapers:
- This zip file contains all wallpapers from the device, so access this link to take them;
- However, if you know from the start that you only need the landscape or the portrait wallpapers, these links are perfect for you: Lenovo-Yoga-Tab-3-Pro-Stock-Walls-land.zip can be taken from here and Lenovo-Yoga-Tab-3-Pro-Stock-Walls-port.zip are waiting for you here;
- Place the downloaded zip on your computer or laptop;
- Extract the pack right away and the best thing to do is to choose a convenient location as you are going to need them right away;
- Now, transfer these wallpapers to your Android device with the help of the handset’s USB cord;
- Then, you have to go to the Settings option;
- From there, you can change the current wallpaper from the display option, so choose Display;
- Up next, choose Wallpaper;
- If prompted, you have to choose the Home screen or the lock screen.