Here you can find the Official Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design B180 Nougat Update for LON-L29 variants and I am sure that you don’t want to miss it in case of being the owner of this device. I am saying that as long as this adds Daydream and optimizes system performance and stability. Even more, the very same ROM packs the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS, therefore keep on reading and learn to install B180 Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design.
If you want to do that, then you are in the right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design B180 Nougat Update files, but my advice is to take your time and understand how things work in such cases.
I want to be clear from the start about the fact that this Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design with LON-L29 users. Even if the latest update of Android Nougat is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with its amazing features such as Split screen, Multi tasking, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply and much more, this guide is only for the mentioned device, so make no confusion that you’ll end up regretting.
And AndroidFlagship is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Nougat update. I am always here with the best tips, with simple and detailed guides, and yet, I will never assume the responsibility for any of your devices. You should better stop here in case of not knowing what to do!
Get ready for the below procedure:
- This guide may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone. I know that not all of you play side, but don’t say that I haven’t warned you;
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware;
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before even thinking of starting the below procedure.
Install B180 Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design:
- Take the Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design B180 Update.zip from here;
- After that, you need to extract it;
- You should create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder;
- It’s time to dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer to open a hidden menu;
- Choose Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade;
- Select and run the update;
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then, don’t hesitate to reboot your device;
- Now, download update_full_porsche_normal.zip for Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design and extract it;
- Delete the old update.app and copy all data including update.app file from above in the dload folder;
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer to open a hidden menu;
- Select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade;
- Now, select and run the update;
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then, simply reboot your device.