Everyone talks about the latest Galaxy S8 and yet this doesn’t mean the fact that all of you will buy it. However, even if you are pleased by your current Android device, let me remind you that taking a peek at the competitor model doesn’t hurt. Do you know that now you can download Samsung’s Galaxy S8 Apps on your own Samsung device?
Well, it seems that the XDA contributor Albe95 already ported out the apps that will be pre-installed on the Samsung Galaxy S8. The device comes with latest Android 7.0 Nougat which includes all latest updated apps and launcher.
These apps provide the same functionality as we have seen on Galaxy S6 and S7 devices, but you may notice some subtle changes and they are the ones making the difference.
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Apps on Samsung Devices:
- First of all, download the APK file that you are interested about or even all of them if you feel that’s the ideal time for such a change:
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Music Apk
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Voice Recorder Apk
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Video Apk
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Translator Apk
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Sound Camp Apk
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Internet Beta Apk
- Now, move the file or the files to your Samsung device;
- Go to Settings > Lockscreen and security > Enable Unknown Sources;
- Open ES File Explorer or any other File Manager app;
- Then, go straight to the copied APK files;
- Tap on the APK file and install the app on your device;
- Open the app from App Drawer.
Speaking of ES File Explorer, this guide is perfect for you: Take ES File Explorer on any Android Device, not to mention that you can even learn How to Add Recycle Bin on Android Using ES File Explorer.
These are the Samsung Galaxy apps which are available at this point, but be sure that the list will eventually get bigger and bigger. I can only assure you that I will share the more apps as soon as they will be available, so don’t hesitate to check on us later!