If you own the Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820 variant and have been looking for a way to root your device, let me assure you that you are in the right place. I know why you love rooting; this practically gives you complete access over all the data which is apparently locked by the manufacturer, it lets you install the best applications to enhance the performance of your device, as well as to remove the built-in applications/programs, it helps you upgrade the battery life and much more, so don’t hesitate to learn how to root your Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820.
In case you’re a newbie with the recovery installation and root process, here’s what you need to do in order to prepare your tablet for the procedure:
- The latest TWRP recovery must already be installed;
- Download and install Samsung’s USB drivers on computer;
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 60%.
Also understand that this site won’t be held responsible of any damage caused to your device during the installation process. I have written all the steps very carefully and now it’s all up to you to follow them precisely.
Learn to Root Galaxy Tab S3:
- Take the Root Package [SuperSu.zip] File from here;
- Copy the downloaded Root Package.zip file to your Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SD card;
- You have to boot into recovery mode on your Galaxy Tab 3, so first turn off your device, and then turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power Key at the same time;
- It’s time to select Install > Choose Zip from SD card > Root Package.zip;
- Now, swipe right to flash it;
- This will flash the Root Package and quickly gain root access on your Galaxy Tab s3;
- Reboot your tablet to keep the changes.
If you have any query or issue related to this tutorial, then let me remind you that the comments area is waiting for you!