Every phone has a specific area wherein all calls are logged and arranged chronologically based on date and time they happened. Generally speaking, call logs are recorded and stored in the internal memory for a good reason. Let’s just say that we forget to save an old friend number after he/she calls. And later when we need it, the call log is there to save the day. However, there are also times when you might want to learn how to reset Call Log on your Galaxy S8.
While the log doesn’t actually cause any issues with your phone, things are different when it comes to your obsession for privacy. Maybe your suspicious girlfriend wants to take control over your phone or you simply don’t like the idea of having your life exposed in such a way to anyone who might have access to your Galaxy S8.
At the same time, I am perfectly aware of the fact that this is supposed to one of the easiest things to do on your device, yet changes often lead to confusion and I see no shame in that. Quite the opposite, I am here to help you.
How to Reset Call Log on your Galaxy S8:
- From any Home screen, tap the green Phone icon;
- Then, you need to tap the Recents tab;
- Tap 3 dots > Delete;
- Select the individual logs you want to delete;
- If this isn’t what you have in mind, then simply tick the options that says ALL;
- Tap Delete.
To view the call log, this is how you do it:
- From any Home screen, you need to tap the green Phone icon;
- Tap the Recents tab to view the call logs;
- Tap any call listed to see more details about that number.
Do you have another query or wish to be contacted by a member of our team? The contact form is waiting for you.
Other highly recommended guides for your device:
- Use the Important Call feature on Galaxy S8 and let the other know that he or she must answer right away;
- Enjoy Animated GIF Camera Mode on your Galaxy S8;
- You should also learn to Change Galaxy S8 App Shortcuts on the Lock Screen as long as I know how important those two app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 lock screen really are;
- Learn to Remove the Galaxy S8 Dedicated App Drawer;
- If you love order, then you need to create App Folders in your Galaxy S8 Home screen.