Even if you keep your results to yourself or if it is one experiment you have in mind for quite a while, it’s time to learn how to Face Swap in Snapchat.
Yes, I know that Snapchat is especially known for the interesting filters and lenses, but face swap in Snapchat gets a lot of attention too. So, here, we will take a look at how to face swap in Snapchat in no time.
Let me tell you from the start that this lets you utilize the face swap feature in two different ways: you can swap faces with your friends or with a picture, but in both cases it’s fun and you’ll love the result.
How to Face Swap in Snapchat:
- You’ll first need to launch Snapchat (if you don’t already have it you can download it from Google Play Store);
- Make sure the front-facing camera is on;
- Find a potential face swap victim for your game. You try face swapping with posters, your pets, album covers, magazines, photographs, comic books, posters, and so on or grab a friend or family member that you want to swap faces with;
- Tap on your face and hold for a second — a white grid should appear on your face and the lens options will pop up at the bottom of your screen;
- Swipe left until you find the face swap option;
- Do not hesitate to adjust your faces into position and enjoy the result. Even more, now that you know how to face swap in Snapchat, you could start sharing images with funny face swaps.
Despite of the fact that Snapchat is so popular, the truth is that not all of us use this messaging app and thus doesn’t have access to the feature. Another great option is MSQRD which also records videos and takes funny photos with no issues.
Take a closer look: MSQRD is an incredibly fun app