As you already know, the Note 8 screen features a grid consisting of well-defined rows and columns. The cells at the intersection of these rows and columns are areas where you have the chance to place all the app icons or widgets on Galaxy Note 8 that you’re moving around the Home screen or the Apps screen and this guide is perfect if you want to learn to change Note 8 App Icon Size in Home Screen.
In order to change the Galaxy Note 8 app icon size in Home screen, you basically have to adjust the screen grid settings. Therefore, you have to apply the exact steps for doing that and my advice is not to waste any more time.
Learn to Change Note 8 App Icon Size in Home Screen:
- First of all, go to the Home screen;
- Slide down the Notifications tray from the highest point of the screen;
- You have to launch the Settings application by choosing the gear icon;
- Click on Display and Wallpaper;
- Click on Icon Backgrounds;
- In the recently opened page, you will now see no less than two primary options and a box would be directly beneath these options;
- In that box, you get the chance to be able to view the current Galaxy Note8 screens grid settings;
- Click on any of the two alternatives and view the preview box;
- Click on the other alternative and take a look at the preview box, attempting to detect the differences between this one and the past one;
- Choose whichever preview of application icons you prefer most you like best and make use of that particular setting;
- At the end, tap Done button;
- Exit the menus.