Those that have bought a new Samsung smartphone, you may want to know how to create a caller group in their Galaxy Note 8. This is convenient if this smartphone is your life and you love to communicate with others all the time, not to mention that creating a caller group is ideal if you want order in your contacts.
Do you find yourself in the previously mentioned situations? Then, my advice is to stop wasting your time and start applying the below steps. Here’s what you have to do in detailed steps:
How to create a caller group in your Galaxy Note 8:
- For the start, from the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray;
- Then, you have to tap Contacts;
- Up next, tap the 3 dots icon;
- Tap Groups;
- Then, you have to tap Create;
- Enter the name for the group, feel free to adjust the ringtone, add members and then tap Save in order to keep the changes that you have made.
However, if you are in a situation wherein you need to include a contact to a group, here’s how you can do it:
How to add a contact to a caller group in your Galaxy Note 8:
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray;
- Tap Contacts;
- Tap the contact that you want to add to the group the tap Details;
- Now, you have to tap Edit;
- Then, you must tap the options that says Groups;
- Place a check in the Groups that you wish to assign to the contact;
- Tap the arrow in order to go back to the Contact profile;
- At the end, tap Save.
Other guides are waiting for you such as: Learn to Backup Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Contacts; Customize Predictive Text on your Note 8; see What to do when the Note 8 Cannot Upload Videos to Instagram or how to Solve Note 8 Iris Scanner Errors and much more. Enjoy!