You can use Private Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 if you are very private person while using your smartphone and I can assure you that there is nothing wrong in this decision.
You can use the Private Mode without thinking of any third-party apps as long as the feature lies within the software and just a few steps will help you hide your photos, files, or videos from other people using Private Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
You will also need to use a password code in order to access information on the Private Mode, so rest assured that it is all very secure. Waste no more time as here is a guide on how you can set up the private mode on Note 8.
Learn How to enable Private Mode on Galaxy Note 8:
- Place two fingers at the top part of the screen and swipe down to reveal a list of options;
- You must select Private Mode from the available options;
- You will a get a quick tutorial once you are using the Private Mode for your first time;
- Then, just enter the pin code you will always use in order to access the items you have hidden with the Private Mode feature;
- Up to this point, you just have to go to private mode and ensure it’s turned on;
- It is up to you to choose the file, the photo or video you want to hide and make it viewable in private mode;
- Once you select the item you want, click on the overflow menu button;
- Then, just select the option to Move to private and that is how you solved the problem.
If you ever want to go back to how things were before, you just have to follow these steps in order to disable Private Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Swipe down on your screen to open a list of options;
- Then, you need to go to Private Mode;
- Once you click on it, be sure that your Note 8 phone will be back to normal.