Notifications are indeed a necessary feature of most Android smartphones these days, but sometimes a software glitch can cause notification icons in the status bar to persist when they should disappear. This also happens with the Voicemail Notifications on your LG V30 and I bet that you are looking for a way to remove them.
This is a particularly common issue for voicemail notifications of LG V30; they seem like they will stay there forever, but don’t you imagine that this is how things will always be. You should better stop feeling sorry for yourself, but take action.
While you’re here, consider one of our tips for your problem:
How to Remove Voicemail Notification On LG V30:
- First of all, you should better leave yourself a new voicemail. Use the voicemail notification to check and listen to this voicemail. Clearing your voicemail inbox should clear your persistent notification, but there is no guarantee that this will happen every time you do it;
- If this hasn’t worked, then you should clear all data from your voicemail app. Follow the below steps for that:
- Well, you must go to Apps;
- Then, you must tap on Phone;
- Select Clear Data;
- Power down LG V30;
- After a few seconds, power LG V30 back on;
- Well, you know that your voicemail notifications should be ready for new messages. Am I making a mistake by saying that?;
- There are times when I tell you the fact that a quick reboot fixes almost any minor LG V30 problem, but that isn’t always an option. In such a situation, you have to think of a hard resetting procedure if all other steps failed. I’d want to tell you that no data will be lost or erased, but the truth is that the procedure removes all data, so take a backup and only then apply the detailed procedure here:
- Ensure the device is powered off;
- Press and hold the Volume Down button then press and hold the Power button. When the System recovery screen is displayed, release both buttons;
- From the System recovery screen, it’s time to select Factory data reset;
- You must use the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select;
- Select Yes to confirm;
- It might take several minutes for the reboot process to complete, so don’t worry.