Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone has been set by default to display the clock every time of the day. However, how many of you actually know the fact that the very same smartphone comes with a Night mode clock feature that you can enable separately?
This night clock that I am telling you about will make checking the time at night easier than ever. You just have to try out in order to see if I am making a mistake or not.
The night clock stays at the edge of the screen for a long period at night. I don’t know about you, but I find it very nice to have low light if you woke up in the middle of the night along with it a small clock along laying right beside your bed.
How to Enable Samsung Note 8 Night Clock:
- First of all, you have to open your Note 8 Home screen;
- Access the App menu;
- Then, you need to open General Settings;
- Select the Display option from the menu list;
- At this point, it’s time to select the Night Clock option;
- You can enable this feature from this screen;
- You can then adjust the times at which you would like the night clock to be visible.
At the end, when you exit the menus, your night clock will be enabled. Therefore, be sure that as soon as the night comes, your Note 8 smartphone will simply display the Night clock according to the preferred time that you have already set. It makes it easier to see the clock even from a certain distance at night and speaking of that, you might also like to find out more about: