If you’re looking for a great app locker, then let me tell you why you should take in consideration the app known as Smart app protector. Well, along with the basic locking features that I am sure that you have in mind from the start when it comes to making such a choice, it seems that the app also provides many additional security features that give you the peace of mind that every user should have.
And I don’t about you, but I personally hate to use the screen lock that come with my Android device and type it in every time I have to unlock the phone. However, I also want all my important apps to remain safe and secure, then Smart App Protector is great for my wish.
Here’s how you can Lock Individual Apps on your device if you also think the same:
Lock Individual Apps on Android with the help of Smart App Protector:
- For the start, download and install Smart App Protector from Google Play Store;
- Then, feel free to run the app;
- At this first launch, your password will be set to 7777 by default;
- Enter this password to access the app’s main page. Then, you can easily change the password or lock type through Password and Pattern Settings;
- After configuring it, you can start adding applications that you want to password protect. For that, you need to open the App Lock tab;
- After that, you must simply tap the ‘+’ button;
- At that point, an entire list of installed apps will be displayed;
- It is up to you to select the apps that you want to protect from the App list;
- Then, just tap the Add button;
- Up to this point, whenever someone from your family or a friend tries to open any of these protected apps, they will have to know the correct password or else they won’t have any chance. I am sorry for them, but it is the best choice for you, that is for sure!