If you’re anything like me, you like to be able to totally enjoy your device, improve battery life, or to just get best out of your LG V30, but it isn’t always an easy thing to do. If you also have problems with performance on the device, or trying to track down any sort of suspicious battery drain, then you might want to take a peek at which apps are running in the background.
At the same time, remember that the majority of Android apps will be running in the background because they’re doing something they’re supposed to do. Android is good at switching things in and out automatically to maintain a smooth performance, but sometimes it does need a little bit of help.
If that’s also your case, here’s what you can do:
Learn to Remove Background Apps on your LG V30:
- First of all, open your LG V30 smartphone;
- Press the Recent apps button on your home screen;
- Up next, you have to tap the Active app icon;
- Then, choose End Next or End all;
- Once prompted, you must only press Ok.
You can also choose to remove Facebook Background Data:
- For that, you must first open the Facebook App;
- Head on for the Settings Menu;
- Then, you need to tap “Refresh Interval”;
- At the end, just press Never.
Removing the Background Data for all Google Services is also very easy too, so here’s what you have to do:
- First of all, open the Settings Menu;
- After that, you have to browse for Accounts;
- You must now tap on Google;
- Then, just tap on your Account name;
- To disable the services, you must Uncheck them.