The truth is that pop-ups are essential for some websites to function properly. You can allow pop-ups in both the desktop and the mobile versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, as well as in Internet Explorer for Windows computers, but my opinion is that they are really irritating and you should do something about them.
Things are no different when it comes to your LG V30. Yes, you may choose to change the DNS (Domain Name Server) your device uses to connect to the Internet, re-routing it through, the Ad Guard DNS server, which has rules in place to block ads and pop-ups. For that to be possible, you basically have to download a DNS Changer app, yet this might sound as being way too complicated for those who like to keep things as simple as possible.
You can though choose to Block Pop-Ups in Chrome for Android and the procedure is far from complicated.
Learn to Stop Pop Ups on your LG V30 (method 1):
- To do this, open Chrome on your LG handset;
- Then, you have to tap the three-dotted menu icon at the top-right;
- Up next, tap Settings -> Site settings -> Pop-ups;
- You must now switch the slider in order to be set to block pop-ups.
The LG V30 has a new awesome feature that allows you to have an option of sharing the features of your profile. This new feature will not allow the pop-ups to show up on the LG V30 anymore, so this is basically your way out of the problems.
Learn to Stop Pop Ups on your LG V30 (method 2):
- First of all, you just have to agree with the terms and condition by checking the box beside it, so don’t hesitate to click on “Agree”;
- After that, you have to choose your profile by opening the Contacts application;
- You will see the button for turning on the Profile Sharing and switch off to disable the features that are newly enhanced.